Crossword Puzzle Day is an annual event, observed every year on December 21.
Image: Google Image
When is Crossword Puzzle Day?
- Crossword Puzzle Day 2017 is observed on Thursday, December 21, 2017
- Crossword Puzzle Day 2018 is observed on Friday, December 21, 2018
- Crossword Puzzle Day 2019 is observed on Saturday, December 21, 2019
- Crossword Puzzle Day 2020 is observed on Monday, December 21, 2020
About Crossword Puzzle Day
Crossword puzzles are said to be the most popular and widespread word game in the world, yet have a short history. The first crosswords appeared in England during the 19th century. They were of an elementary kind, apparently derived from the word square, a group of words arranged so the letters read alike vertically and horizontally, and printed in children’s puzzle books and various periodicals. In the United States, however, the puzzle developed into a serious adult pastime. crosswordtournament
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about Crossword Puzzle Day, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might also like the special days in December
- Festivus: is an annual event, observed every year on December 23
- HumanLight: is an annual event, observed every year on December 23
- Christmas Eve: is an annual event, observed every year on December 24
- National Egg Nog Day: also known as National Eggnog Day. It has always been observed annually on December 24