Do you need to find out about Holy Innocents Day, when is Holy Innocents Day 2017, and how many days until Holy Innocents Day 2017 with countdown clock. We hope the information provided below will please you.
Image: Google Image
What is Holy Innocents Day?
Holy Innocents Day is on December 28. It remembers the killing of the male children of Bethlehem by Herod, as recorded in the Gospel of Matthew. It is not known exactly when the church began celebrating this event. The first mention of the day dates to the year 485. timeanddate
Holy Innocents Day is an annual event, observed every year on December 28.
When is Holy Innocents Day 2017?
- Holy Innocents Day 2017 is observed on Thursday, December 28, 2017
Holy Innocents Day 2017 Countdown Clock
The Holy Innocents Day Countdown Clock will show you the number of days, hours, minutes & seconds until the next Holy Innocents Day.
[ujicountdown id=”F59″ expire=”2017/12/28 23:59″ hide=”true” url=”” subscr=”” recurring=”” rectype=”second” repeats=””]
You might also like the special days in December 2017
- Yule 2017 will begin on Thursday, December 21, 2017 and ends on Monday, January 1, 2018
- Super Saturday 2017 is observed on Saturday, December 23, 2017
- The Prophets Birthday 2017 will begin in the evening of Thursday, November 30, 2017 and ends in the evening of Friday, December 1, 2017
- Winter solstice 2017 in Northern Hemisphere will be at 10:28 AM on Thursday, December 21, 2017 (All times are in Central Time.)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.