International Anti-Corruption Day is an annual event, observed every year on December 9.
Image: Google Image
When is International Anti-Corruption Day?
- International Anti-Corruption Day 2017 is observed on Saturday, December 9, 2017
- International Anti-Corruption Day 2018 is observed on Sunday, December 9, 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Day 2019 is observed on Monday, December 9, 2019
- International Anti-Corruption Day 2020 is observed on Wednesday, December 9, 2020
About International Anti-Corruption Day: Fighting corruption is a global concern because corruption is found in both rich and poor countries, and evidence shows that it hurts poor people disproportionately. It contributes to instability, poverty and is a dominant factor driving fragile countries towards state failure. Governments, the private sector, non-governmental organizations, the media and citizens around the world are joining forces to fight this crime. The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) are at the forefront of these efforts. (anticorruptionday)
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about International Anti-Corruption Day, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might also like the special days in December
- Human Rights Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 10
- National Lager Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 10
- Nobel Prize Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 10
- International Mountain Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 11