Do you need to find out about National Hard Candy Day, when is National Hard Candy Day 2017, and how many days until National Hard Candy Day 2017 with countdown clock. We hope the information provided below will please you.
Image: Google Image
Five food things to know about candy:
- Less than two percent of the calories in the American diet are supplied by candy.
- In Europe during the middle ages, the high cost of sugar made sugar candy a delicacy available only to the wealthy.
- Candy is simply made by dissolving sugar in water. The different heating levels determine the types of candy: Hot temperatures make hard candy, medium heat will make soft candy and cool temperatures make chewy candy.
- Some candies, such as lollipops, candy canes, gummy bears, gum drops, licorice twist and sour balls are free of fat and cholesterol, making them a healthier treat than many people realize.
- A lollipop, which was invented by George Smith in 1908, was named after Lolly Pop, a racing horse.
National Hard Candy Day is an annual event, observed every year on December 19.
When is National Hard Candy Day 2017?
- National Hard Candy Day 2017 is observed on Tuesday, December 19, 2017
National Hard Candy Day 2017 Countdown Clock
The National Hard Candy Day Countdown Clock will show you the number of days, hours, minutes & seconds until the next National Hard Candy Day.
[ujicountdown id=”F59″ expire=”2017/12/19 23:59″ hide=”true” url=”” subscr=”” recurring=”” rectype=”second” repeats=””]
You might also like the special days in December 2017
- Boxing Day 2017 is observed on Tuesday, December 26, 2017
- National Candy Cane Day 2017 is observed on Tuesday, December 26, 2017
- Holy Innocents Day 2017 is observed on Thursday, December 28, 2017
- New Year’s Eve 2017 is observed on Sunday, December 31, 2017