National Pumpkin Pie Day is an annual event, observed every year on December 25.
Image: Google Image
When is National Pumpkin Pie Day?
- National Pumpkin Pie Day 2017 is observed on Monday, December 25, 2017
- National Pumpkin Pie Day 2018 is observed on Tuesday, December 25, 2018
- National Pumpkin Pie Day 2019 is observed on Wednesday, December 25, 2019
- National Pumpkin Pie Day 2020 is observed on Friday, December 25, 2020
What is National Pumpkin Pie Day?
National Pumpkin Pie Day or Pumpkin Pie Day celebrates the humble pumpkin pie, a national favourite in the USA. Pumpkin pie is a traditional North American sweet dessert, eaten during the fall and early winter, especially for Thanksgiving and Christmas. The pumpkin is a symbol of harvest time and featured also at Halloween.
The pie consists of a pumpkin-based custard, ranging in color from orange to brown, baked in a single pie shell, rarely with a top crust. The pie is generally flavored with nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves and ginger. This pie is often made from canned pumpkin or packaged pumpkin pie filling (spices included); this is a seasonal product available in bakeries and grocery stores, although it is possible to find year-round. (daysoftheyear.com)
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about National Pumpkin Pie Day, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might also like the special days in December
- Holy Innocents Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 28
- New Year’s Eve: is an annual event, observed every year on December 31
- Saint Nicholas Day: also known as Saint Nicholas Day. It has always been observed annually on December 6
- Feast of the Immaculate Conception: has always been observed annually on December 8