Repeal Day is an annual event, observed every year on December 5.
Image: Google Image
When is Repeal Day?
- Repeal Day 2017 is observed on Tuesday, December 5, 2017
- Repeal Day 2018 is observed on Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- Repeal Day 2019 is observed on Thursday, December 5, 2019
- Repeal Day 2020 is observed on Saturday, December 5, 2020
Repeal Day is December 5th, 1933. This was the day that Prohibition, otherwise known as the great experiment, ended and America was free to consume alcohol once again. We want to make this a day that people recognize and appreciate by hosting the best cocktail party of the year! We take our inspiration from the cocktails that were lost to the great music that came out of the iconic clothing worn during and the mixed bar culture that resulted from Prohibition. (repealdayparty)
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about Repeal Day, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might also like the special days in December
- Mitten Tree Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 6
- St. Nicholas Day: also known as Saint Nicholas Day. It has always been observed annually on December 6
- International Civil Aviation Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 7
- Letter Writing Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 7