Find out the date, when is Muharram 2017 and how many days until Muharram 2017 with a countdown clock.
Image: Google Image
Muharram The first day of Muharram, which is the first month in the Islamic calendar, marks the start of the Islamic New Year. Many Muslims in countries such as the United States observe the start of the Islamic New Year on the first day of Muharram, which is the first month in the Islamic calendar. And in 2017, Muharram is observed on Thursday, September 21, 2017.
The Muharram Countdown Clock will show you the number of days, hours, minutes & seconds until the next Muharram.
[ujicountdown id=”F59″ expire=”2017/10/21 23:59″ hide=”true” url=”” subscr=”” recurring=”” rectype=”second” repeats=””]
When is Muharram?
- Muharram 2017 will begin on Thursday, September 21, 2017 and ends on Friday, October 20, 2017
- Muharram 2018 will begin on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 and ends on Tuesday, October 9, 2018
- Muharram 2019 will begin on Saturday, August 31, 2019 and ends on Sunday, September 29, 2019
- Muharram 2020 will begin on Thursday, August 20, 2020 and ends on Thursday, September 17, 2020
Also you might like some interesting events observed in September
- When is Canada Thanksgiving Day: Canada Thanksgiving Dayis an annual event, observed every year on the second Monday of October since 1957. October 9
- When is Daylight Saving Time ends in UK: Daylight Saving Time ends in UKDaylight saving time 2017 in United Kingdom began at 1:00 AM on Sunday, March 26, 2017 and ends at 2:00 AM on Sunday, October 29, 2017. All times are in United Kingdom Time. October 29
- When is Sukkot: SukkotThe first day of Sukkot marks the start of the Sukkot festival for Jewish communities in many countries, including the United States. Many Jewish communities in the United States celebrate the first day of Sukkot (Succot, Succoth, Sukkoth), which is the start of the Sukkot period. This period, also known as the Feast of Tabernacles, lasts for about seven days. It is observed during the week starting on 15th day of Tishri (or Tishrei), which is the first month of the year in the Jewish calendar. October 4
- When is World Communion Sunday: World Communion Sundayis an annual event, observed every year on the first Sunday of October. October 1