Do you need to find out about World AIDS Day, when is World AIDS Day 2017, and how many days until World AIDS Day 2017 with countdown clock. We hope the information provided below will please you.
Image: Google Image
World AIDS Day, designated on 1 December every year since 1988, is dedicated to raising awareness of the AIDS pandemic caused by the spread of HIV infection, and mourning those who have died of the disease. Government and health officials, non-governmental organizations and individuals around the world observe the day, often with education on AIDS prevention and control. wikipedia
World AIDS Day is an annual event, observed every year on December 1.
When is World AIDS Day 2017?
- World AIDS Day 2017 is observed on Friday, December 1, 2017
World AIDS Day 2017 Countdown Clock
The World AIDS Day Countdown Clock will show you the number of days, hours, minutes & seconds until the next World AIDS Day.
[ujicountdown id=”F59″ expire=”2017/12/01 23:59″ hide=”true” url=”” subscr=”” recurring=”” rectype=”second” repeats=””]
You might also like the special days in December 2017
- Mitten Tree Day 2017 is observed on Wednesday, December 6, 2017
- St. Nicholas Day 2017 is observed on Wednesday, December 6, 2017
- International Civil Aviation Day 2017 is observed on Thursday, December 7, 2017
- Letter Writing Day 2017 is observed on Thursday, December 7, 2017
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.