Good Friday observed 2 days before Easter.
When is Good Friday?
- Good Friday 2017 is observed on Friday, April 14, 2017
- Good Friday 2018 is observed on Friday, March 30, 2018
- Good Friday 2019 is observed on Friday, April 19, 2019
- Good Friday 2020 is observed on Friday, April 10, 2020
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about Good Friday, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might like the Special Days in March
- Passover also known as Pesach. Observed the 15th of Nisan in the Hebrew calendar.
- Purim observed the 14th of Adar II in the Hebrew calendar.
- Dress in Blue Day has always been observed annually on the first Friday of March.
- Employee Appreciation Day has always been observed annually on the first Friday of March.