Lung Health Day has always been observed annually on the fourth Wednesday of October.
Image: Google Image
When is Lung Health Day?
- Lung Health Day 2017 is observed on Wednesday, October 25, 2017
- Lung Health Day 2018 is observed on Wednesday, October 28, 2018
- Lung Health Day 2019 is observed on Wednesday, October 27, 2019
- Lung Health Day 2020 is observed on Wednesday, October 25, 2020
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about Lung Health Day, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might like the Special Days in October
- Canada Thanksgiving Day is an annual event, observed every year on the second Monday of October since 1957.
- Daylight Saving Time ends in UK Daylight saving time 2017 in United Kingdom began at 1:00 AM on Sunday, March 26, 2017 and ends at 2:00 AM on Sunday, October 29, 2017. All times are in United Kingdom Time.
- Sukkot The first day of Sukkot marks the start of the Sukkot festival for Jewish communities in many countries, including the United States.
- World Communion Sunday is an annual event, observed every year on the first Sunday of October.