National Lacemaking Day has been observed the second Saturday of September.
Image: Google Image
When is National Lacemaking Day?
- National Lacemaking Day 2017 is observed on Saturday, September 9, 2017
- National Lacemaking Day 2018 is observed on Saturday, September 8, 2018
- National Lacemaking Day 2019 is observed on Saturday, September 14, 2019
- National Lacemaking Day 2020 is observed on Saturday, September 12, 2020
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about National Lacemaking Day, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might like the Special Days in September
- Sustainable House Day has always been observed the second Sunday of September.
- I’m on Top of It Day has been observed the second Monday of September since 2010.
- National Boss/Employee Exchange Day observed the second Monday of September.
- Programmers’ Day observed the 256th day of the year.