Safer Internet Day observed the second Tuesday of February every Year.
Image: Google Image
Over the years, Safer Internet Day (SID) has become a landmark event in the online safety calendar. Starting as an initiative of the EU SafeBorders project in 2004 and taken up by the Insafe network as one of its earliest actions in 2005, Safer Internet Day has grown beyond its traditional geographic zone and is now celebrated in approximately 130 countries worldwide. (saferinternetday.org)
When is Safer Internet Day?
- Safer Internet Day 2017 is observed on Tuesday, February 7, 2017
- Safer Internet Day 2018 is observed on Tuesday, February 6, 2018
- Safer Internet Day 2019 is observed on Tuesday, February 5, 2019
- Safer Internet Day 2020 is observed on Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about Safer Internet Day, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might like the Special Days in February
- Presidents’ Day also known as George Washington’s Birthday. Observed on the third Monday of February every Year
- National Chili Day observed the fourth Thursday of February every Year.
- The Great American Spit Out observed Thursday of the third full week of February every Year.
- International Repetitive Strain Injury Awareness Day also known as RSI Awareness Day. Observed the last Friday of February every Year.