Table of Contents
The First Day of Spring also known as The Spring Equinox. Observed when the Sun crosses the celestial equator from South to North.
Image: Google Image
When is The First Day of Spring?
- The First Day of Spring 2017 is observed on Monday, March 20, 2017
- The First Day of Spring 2018 is observed on Tuesday, March 20, 2018
- The First Day of Spring 2019 is observed on Thursday, March 21, 2019
- The First Day of Spring 2020 is observed on Friday, March 20, 2020
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about The First Day of Spring, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might like the Special Days in March
- Neighbour Day has always been observed annually on the last Sunday of March.
- Holy Monday observed 6 days before Easter.
- American Diabetes Association Alert Day has always been observed annually on the fourth Tuesday of March.
- Education and Sharing Day observed the 11th of Nisan in the Hebrew calendar.