Find out the date, when is World Marriage Day 2018 and how many days until World Marriage Day 2018 with a countdown clock.
Image: Google Image
World Marriage Day observed the second Sunday of February every Year. And in 2018, World Marriage Day is observed on Sunday, February 11, 2018.
World Marriage Day 2018 Countdown
The World Marriage Day Countdown Clock will show you the number of days, hours, minutes & seconds until the next World Marriage Day.
[ujicountdown id=”F59″ expire=”2018/02/11 23:59″ hide=”true” url=”” subscr=”” recurring=”” rectype=”second” repeats=””]
When is World Marriage Day?
- World Marriage Day 2017 is observed on Sunday, February 12, 2017
- World Marriage Day 2018 is observed on Sunday, February 11, 2018
- World Marriage Day 2019 is observed on Sunday, February 10, 2019
- World Marriage Day 2020 is observed on Sunday, February 9, 2020
Special Days in February
- When is National Indian Pudding Day: National Indian Pudding Dayobserved annually on November 13th, annually on February 17th, and annually on June 27th.
- When is National PTA Founders’ Day: National PTA Founders’ Dayalso known as National Parent Teacher Association Founders’ Day. It has always been observed annually on February 17th every year.
- When is World Whale Day: World Whale Dayobserved the third Saturday of February every Year.
- When is George Washington’s Birthday: George Washington’s Birthdayas known as Presidents’ Day, is an Federal holiday of United States. Observed on the third Monday of February every Year.