Do you need to find out about Yule, when is Yule 2017, and how many days until Yule 2017 with countdown clock. We hope the information provided below will please you.
Image: Google Image
History of Yule
The Pagan holiday called Yule takes place on the day of the winter solstice, around December 21 in the northern hemisphere (below the equator, the winter solstice falls around June 21). On that day (or close to it), an amazing thing happens in the sky. The earth’s axis tilts away from the sun in the Northern Hemisphere, and the sun reaches its greatest distance from the equatorial plane. (thoughtco)
Yule has always been observed annually on the first day of Winter.
When is Yule 2017?
- Yule 2017 will begin on Thursday, December 21, 2017 and ends on Monday, January 1, 2018
Yule 2017 Countdown Clock
The Yule Countdown Clock will show you the number of days, hours, minutes & seconds until the next Yule.
[ujicountdown id=”F59″ expire=”2017/12/21 23:59″ hide=”true” url=”” subscr=”” recurring=”” rectype=”second” repeats=””]
You might also like the special days in December 2017
- International Ninja Day 2017 is observed on Tuesday, December 5, 2017
- International Volunteer Day 2017 is observed on Tuesday, December 5, 2017
- Krampusnacht 2017 is observed on Tuesday, December 5, 2017
- Repeal Day 2017 is observed on Tuesday, December 5, 2017