National Hamburger Day has always been observed annually on December 21st and annually on July 28th.
When is National Hamburger Day?
- National Hamburger Day 2017 is observed on Thursday, December 21, 2017
- National Hamburger Day 2018 is observed on Friday, December 21, 2018
- National Hamburger Day 2019 is observed on Saturday, December 21, 2019
- National Hamburger Day 2020 is observed on Monday, December 21, 2020
What is National Hamburger Day?
National Hamburger Day is a day when Americans who love dining on burgers can do so and at a great price.
There are a number of reasons that Americans love their hamburgers. Consider the top five, courtesy of National Cattlemens Beef Association on behalf of the Beef Checkoff research:
- Hamburgers have great taste
- Hamburgers are a juicy, pleasurable eating experience
- You can order your hamburger to be prepared the way you want it
- You get to define your level of doneness
- Hamburgers are a reasonably priced meal
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about National Hamburger Day, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might also like the special days in December
- Yule: has always been observed annually on the first day of Winter.
- Super Saturday: has always been observed annually on the Saturday before December 25th.
- The Prophets Birthday: has always been observed annually on the 12th day of the Islamic month of Rabi’ al-awwal, while Shi’a Muslims mark it on the 17th of this month.
- Winter Solstice: has always been observed annually between December 21 and December 23.