Christmas Day is an annual event, observed every year on December 25.
When is Christmas Day?
- Christmas Day 2017 is observed on Monday, December 25, 2017
- Christmas Day 2018 is observed on Tuesday, December 25, 2018
- Christmas Day 2019 is observed on Wednesday, December 25, 2019
- Christmas Day 2020 is observed on Friday, December 25, 2020
About Christmas Day
Christmas Day is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed most commonly on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world. A feast central to the Christian liturgical year, it is prepared for by the season of Advent or the Nativity Fast and initiates the season of Christmastide, which historically in the West lasts twelve days and culminates on Twelfth Night; in some traditions, Christmastide includes an Octave.
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about Christmas Day, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might also like the special days in December
- National Candy Cane Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 26
- Holy Innocents Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 28
- New Year’s Eve: is an annual event, observed every year on December 31
- Saint Nicholas Day: also known as Saint Nicholas Day. It has always been observed annually on December 6