Holy Innocents Day is an annual event, observed every year on December 28.
Image: Google Image
When is Holy Innocents Day?
- Holy Innocents Day 2017 is observed on Thursday, December 28, 2017
- Holy Innocents Day 2018 is observed on Friday, December 28, 2018
- Holy Innocents Day 2019 is observed on Saturday, December 28, 2019
- Holy Innocents Day 2020 is observed on Monday, December 28, 2020
What is Holy Innocents Day?
Holy Innocents Day is on December 28. It remembers the killing of the male children of Bethlehem by Herod, as recorded in the Gospel of Matthew. It is not known exactly when the church began celebrating this event. The first mention of the day dates to the year 485. timeanddate
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about Holy Innocents Day, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might also like the special days in December
- Feast of the Immaculate Conception: has always been observed annually on December 8
- National Guard Birthday: has always been observed annually on December 13
- National Pie Day: has always been observed annually on December 1st and annually on January 23rd. December 1
- Advent Sunday: has always been observed annually on the fourth Sunday prior to Christmas Day. December 3