International Civil Aviation Day is an annual event, observed every year on December 7.
When is International Civil Aviation Day?
- International Civil Aviation Day 2017 is observed on Thursday, December 7, 2017
- International Civil Aviation Day 2018 is observed on Friday, December 7, 2018
- International Civil Aviation Day 2019 is observed on Saturday, December 7, 2019
- International Civil Aviation Day 2020 is observed on Monday, December 7, 2020
In 1996 the United Nations General Assembly proclaimed that 7 December was to be the International Civil Aviation Day. The day has been celebrated by the International Civil Aviation Organization since 7 December 1994, the 50th anniversary of the signing the Convention on International Civil Aviation. The day is still celebrated around the world for the people of the aviation community like ATC (air traffic control), airport management, airlines and of course the aircraft themselves. This day also celebrates almost disaster flights like QF32 (which no one died or was injured) and others that were in disaster but the pilots and crew managed to save the passengers and most of the plane. (wikipedia)
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about International Civil Aviation Day, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might also like the special days in December
- Christmas Card Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 9
- International Anti-Corruption Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 9
- National Pastry Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 9
- Weary Willie Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 9