International Tea Day is an annual event, observed every year on December 15.
Image: Google Image
When is International Tea Day?
- International Tea Day 2017 is observed on Friday, December 15, 2017
- International Tea Day 2018 is observed on Saturday, December 15, 2018
- International Tea Day 2019 is observed on Sunday, December 15, 2019
- International Tea Day 2020 is observed on Tuesday, December 15, 2020
What is International Tea Day?
International Tea Day is observed annually on December 15. It has been celebrated since 2005 in tea producing countries like Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Vietnam, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Malaysia, Uganda, India and Tanzania. International Tea Day aims to draw global attention of governments and citizens to the impact of the global tea trade on workers and growers, and has been linked to requests for price supports and fair trade. (wikipedia)
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about International Tea Day, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might also like the special days in December
- National Maple Syrup Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 17
- Wright Brothers Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 17
- Arabic Language Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 18
- Bake Cookies Day: also known as All About Bake Cookies Day. It has always been observed annually on December 18