National Maple Syrup Day is an annual event, observed every year on December 17.
Image: Google Image
When is National Maple Syrup Day?
- National Maple Syrup Day 2017 is observed on Sunday, December 17, 2017
- National Maple Syrup Day 2018 is observed on Monday, December 17, 2018
- National Maple Syrup Day 2019 is observed on Tuesday, December 17, 2019
- National Maple Syrup Day 2020 is observed on Thursday, December 17, 2020
What is National Maple Syrup Day?
Maple syrup was first collected, processed and used by the indigenous peoples of North America. The practice was then adopted by the European settlers who gradually refined production methods. In the 1970’s further refinements in the syrup processing were made with technological improvements.
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about National Maple Syrup Day, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might also like the special days in December
- Bake Cookies Day: also known as All About Bake Cookies Day. It has always been observed annually on December 18
- International Migrants Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 18
- National Hard Candy Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 19
- Games Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 20