National Apple Pie Day has always been observed annually on May 13th and annually on December 3rd.
When is National Apple Pie Day?
- National Apple Pie Day 2017 is observed on Sunday, December 3, 2017
- National Apple Pie Day 2018 is observed on Monday, December 3, 2018
- National Apple Pie Day 2019 is observed on Tuesday, December 3, 2019
- National Apple Pie Day 2020 is observed on Thursday, November 29, 2020
What is National Apple Pie Day?
National Apple Pie Day, Americas favorite dessert, is observed annually on May 13th.
The first apple pie recipe printed was in England in 1381. The list of ingredients included good apples, good spices, figs, raisins, pears, saffron and cofyn (a type of pastry crust).
While the apple pie existed well before the Pilgrims landed on the eastern shores of what is now The United States, Americans wax poetic about the how American apple pie is. The phrase as American as apple pie has been around for more than 100 years.
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about National Apple Pie Day, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might also like the special days in December
- National Hamburger Day: has always been observed annually on December 21st and annually on July 28th.
- The First Day of Winter: also known as The Winter Solstice. It has always been observed when the Sun reaches its southernmost point.
- Short Girl Appreciation Day: has always been observed annually on the first day of Winter.
- Yule: has always been observed annually on the first day of Winter.