Table of Contents
National Bouillabaisse Day is an annual event, observed every year on December 14.
Image: Google Image
When is National Bouillabaisse Day?
- National Bouillabaisse Day 2017 is observed on Thursday, December 14, 2017
- National Bouillabaisse Day 2018 is observed on Friday, December 14, 2018
- National Bouillabaisse Day 2019 is observed on Saturday, December 14, 2019
- National Bouillabaisse Day 2020 is observed on Monday, December 14, 2020
What is National Bouillabaisse Day?
National Bouillabaisse Day celebrates this Mediterranean dish which is a kind of seafood stew/soup. It originated in Marseilles, France the French and Mediterranean people have been eating it since 600 B.C. The fishermen would make it when they pulled into port. Ideally it should be made with a few different kinds of white fillets like cod, flounder, sea bass or snapper and includes various herbs and vegetables like garlic, fennel, saffron, bay leaf, orange peel, leeks, onions, potatoes, or celery. Since this holiday falls in the middle of December it’s a perfect time to warm your body inside and out with a bowl of Bouillabaisse. (keepincalendar)
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about National Bouillabaisse Day, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might also like the special days in December
- International Tea Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 15
- National Cupcake Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 15
- National Chocolate Covered Anything Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 16
- National Maple Syrup Day: is an annual event, observed every year on December 17