Boxing Day is an annual event, observed every year on December 26.
Image: Google Image
When is Boxing Day?
- Boxing Day 2017 is observed on Tuesday, December 26, 2017
- Boxing Day 2018 is observed on Wednesday, December 26, 2018
- Boxing Day 2019 is observed on Thursday, December 26, 2019
- Boxing Day 2020 is observed on Saturday, December 26, 2020
What is Boxing Day?
Boxing Day is a holiday celebrated the day after Christmas Day. It originated in the United Kingdom, and is celebrated in a number of countries that previously formed part of the British Empire. Boxing Day is on 26 December, although the attached bank holiday or public holiday may take place either on that day or two days later.
Wondering where we find all of these Days, or if theyre even real? or if you have any information about Boxing Day, or maybe you want to create your own! If weve missed something useful, or if you still have questions, please dont hesitate to contact us.
You might also like the special days in December
- New Year’s Eve: is an annual event, observed every year on December 31
- Saint Nicholas Day: also known as Saint Nicholas Day. It has always been observed annually on December 6
- Feast of the Immaculate Conception: has always been observed annually on December 8
- National Guard Birthday: has always been observed annually on December 13